destrroyerboydestrroyerboy

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Are YOU a Real Anime Fan? Are YOU a Real Anime Fan?

Whoever recorded this either lives in an apartment with thin walls or with other people. They're so subdued with their voices. Like seriously subdued. I liked the writing and the animation, but the VO could use some serious work.

Potatoverse responds:

Your absolutely right. It's kinda obvious that I live in an appaartment with other people because my voice is so high pitched. Which means that I'm young which then means I live with my parents.

One Punch Man Chapter 77 Animated One Punch Man Chapter 77 Animated

Loved it, I just wish fananime was abbreviated fanime.

MOA-OZZY responds:

thanks, i enjoyed making the fanime :P

Family Guy: The Peter Family Guy: The Peter

All my blam all my blam ALL MY BLAM!!!

i CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
At least there's no blam feature on yt

Panthea - leave2gether v0.15 Panthea - leave2gether v0.15

If it's just a white screen and won't load, you need to allow the plugin to run. Click the lego brick looking thing at the top left of the browser (for firefox)

Chibi Stepsister Corruptor Alpha Demo Chibi Stepsister Corruptor Alpha Demo

WAY too hard. I'm not an idiot, but I still don't want to spend forty five minutes trying to figure out how to do this. I don't even know what I'll get if I finish it.

Tlazolteotl responds:

Try to talk to her first. If she is not corrupted at all, she wont do anything weird.
Since this is only a demo, there are only my ugly chibi drawings :p But I have drawn 3 sex actions so it is not rewardless.
I'm creating a new system for the next release, with an easier gameplay. And I'm adding more art and story.

Dungeon Of Cataclysm V3 Dungeon Of Cataclysm V3

Every time you run from a battle, you lose. Exactly how the battle system works isn't explained very well. Or, much at all. Is it time based? Turn based? Why can I hit the attack button ten thousand times? When I hit capture and nothing at all happens, why isn't there some kind of text box that tells me nothing is going to happen? All in all, the new battle system feels totally untested.

Obviously, this isn't the full game. Or... maybe it is, and I just can't figure it out. After 10 minutes, it seems all that's left it to get to level thirty, and if every time I fight I lose (because I have no clue what's going on), and every time I lose I lose EXP, I'm never gonna get there. Either it's that, or I can't find what's supposed to happen next. Either way, it's a fuckin' issue.

I want to like it. I want to like it so bad. I just can't. But I don't want it blammed, for sure.

DragonGladiator responds:

I forgot to edit the explanation for the battle system, my apologies.

There is text telling you how to use the menu to upgrade stats, which you seem to not know of.
and yes, getting to level thirty is the next part of the game, but there is more after that.

there has never been any response for the capture button as it remains unimplemented.

Corpse Clay Construct (boss fight loop) Corpse Clay Construct (boss fight loop)

Ihhh? It just didn't get my feet tappin'. Wasn't bad, but the key was like a semitone too low for some reason. I liked the fact it was minor, but it was just a little bit off.

Practice 15 min Practice 15 min

IDK what this is but I love it.

youtube playmates youtube playmates

How is... what is...? What's going where? There's also no nudity at all... I mean it's very well drawn but it's hardly even smut. The top is sort of just laying on the bottom's ass, nothing is near anywhere. I mean, unless he has a two foot prehensile dingaling, of course.

LadyMatze responds:

my friends consider it that.....as long as its sexual in nature .....even if its just pin up...so...idk plus tt sounded good in my head 2 days ago... ;/

Commission - From any angle Commission - From any angle

I'm like absolutely not into this, but I can't deny it's a fabulous piece of art. Well done.

FuShark responds:

Well thanks for suffering it long enough to leave me a nice comment!