destrroyerboydestrroyerboy

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Chibi Stepsister Corruptor Alpha Demo Chibi Stepsister Corruptor Alpha Demo

WAY too hard. I'm not an idiot, but I still don't want to spend forty five minutes trying to figure out how to do this. I don't even know what I'll get if I finish it.

Tlazolteotl responds:

Try to talk to her first. If she is not corrupted at all, she wont do anything weird.
Since this is only a demo, there are only my ugly chibi drawings :p But I have drawn 3 sex actions so it is not rewardless.
I'm creating a new system for the next release, with an easier gameplay. And I'm adding more art and story.

Dungeon Of Cataclysm V3 Dungeon Of Cataclysm V3

Every time you run from a battle, you lose. Exactly how the battle system works isn't explained very well. Or, much at all. Is it time based? Turn based? Why can I hit the attack button ten thousand times? When I hit capture and nothing at all happens, why isn't there some kind of text box that tells me nothing is going to happen? All in all, the new battle system feels totally untested.

Obviously, this isn't the full game. Or... maybe it is, and I just can't figure it out. After 10 minutes, it seems all that's left it to get to level thirty, and if every time I fight I lose (because I have no clue what's going on), and every time I lose I lose EXP, I'm never gonna get there. Either it's that, or I can't find what's supposed to happen next. Either way, it's a fuckin' issue.

I want to like it. I want to like it so bad. I just can't. But I don't want it blammed, for sure.

DragonGladiator responds:

I forgot to edit the explanation for the battle system, my apologies.

There is text telling you how to use the menu to upgrade stats, which you seem to not know of.
and yes, getting to level thirty is the next part of the game, but there is more after that.

there has never been any response for the capture button as it remains unimplemented.

No Touch No Touch

Rrraaaaaa stupid cat you make me get all that stuff and run all around just to tell me you loved me the whole time?! What is this, a symbolic true-to-life dating simulator?

Lizard Life Lizard Life

rrAAAAGGHGHGHGHG I love this game god dang it it's addictive

Werneck responds:

Hah, thanks! Glad you're having fun :)

hentai jokenpo hentai jokenpo

Não consigo fazer nada. Eu não sei mais o que dizer.

Oh espere. Na verdade, você só precisa clicar duas vezes. Talvez você devesse deixar isso mais claro. Além disso, este deve ser classificado A, não M. Há nudez.

I don't speak Portuguese, so forgive my grammar and the like.
Eu não falo português, então perdoe minha gramática e coisas do gênero.

sandersonscremin responds:

Obrigado pelas críticas. Peço desculpas pelo sistema de 2 cliques, de fato esqueçi de explicar isso melhor. Vou mudar a classificação, e arrumar os comandos. Agradeço a atenção.

Quiz about energy Quiz about energy

This is totally boring though. I... I actually like tests but this one wasn't good. I didn't feel like I accomplished anything.

A Giant Hitch A Giant Hitch

The only thing I didn't like was that in order to eat you had to open your mouth after the food was already in your head. I tried to open my mouth so the food would go in it, but you have to hit e after the food hits you in the face. Other than that I thought it was charming yet seemed very professional, something I can't say for a lot of ludum dare games. Especially not ones that get uploaded to this site.

Very well done.

GenericToast responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll be sure to fix that in a future version.

Pulp Fiction Animation Pulp Fiction Animation

I mean, it's a terrific animation, but you uploaded it as a game. It isn't a game. If you upload it as a movie I think it'll do very well.

Unfortunately, no game, no stars.

A Firetree Tale A Firetree Tale

Nice relaxing game.

Defend Your Small World Defend Your Small World

I. Love. Upgrades. The controls are freaky but I'll definitely be playing until I get every upgrade.

NICFLIC responds: